Sunday, August 15, 2010

Before I Forget: My Contact Information

For those of you who want to communicate with me while I am gone, here is the information you will need to e-mail, write letters, send packages, skype, etc.

For now, my address will be:

Gabrielle *Mylast name*, PCV
Cuerpo de Paz
APDO 1412
Santo Domingo
Dominican Republic

Skype: gabrielle.bashist

E-mail: bashi87@gmail.com


It is recommended that packages be sent in a padded envelope if possible, as boxes tend to be taxed and opened more frequently (suggestion from PC). Just an FYI, the Dominican mailing system isn't as efficient as the one in the U.S. meaning mail can take a while to receive. But, I do love letters and packages!

And of course I will be updating you on my blog, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment